Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
Please follow the steps below to reset your password for PAMM / MAM investment account.
1. Login to our Client Portal (Secure Area).
2. Click the icon “Active account” on the left side.
3. The lower row shows your trading account, so click the “Select” button next to the account which you wish to reset the password of.
4. The menu bar will collapse. Click on “Reset Password”.
5. The screen will change and the password reset screen will be displayed. If you have forgotten your old password, you may change it by setting a new password.
6. Click “Send” to complete the change.
* Since PAMM / MAM investment account is set as read-only when opened, it can be changed regardless of the type of master password or investor password. (It is the master password which is reset in the system.)