What are the requirements to register an account?
To open an Individual account, please provide us with:
- Proof of Identity – valid colour copy of your Passport/ID;
- Proof of Residence – colour copy of a recent bank statement issued within the last 6 months, in your name and showing your registered address. If you don’t have a bank account, please provide us with a utility bill (electricity, landline etc.) issued in the past 6 months.
To open a Corporate Account, we are required by law to identify the company, those who run it and the appointed representative. Therefore, please email the following documents or their equivalent to [email protected]
- Company documents:
- Certificate of incorporation
- Memorandum and Article of Association
- Certificate of Shareholders and directors
- Resolution of the Board of Directors appointing a representative
- Corporate Proof of Address – colour copy of a bank statement issued within the last 6 months, showing the Company name and address.
- Documents for Shareholders, Directors and appointed representative:
- Proof of identity – passport or national ID card
- Proof of residence – bank statement issued within the last 6 months under your name and address.
Upon receipt, our team will review these documents and get back to you via email within 1-2 business days.
Failure to provide the required documents to support your application for a trading account will result in the account not being fully operational.