Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
1. Please fill in the account opening form with the necessary information.
2. A link will be sent to verify your registration email, Please validate your email.
(Please click on “Email Verification” marked in yellow or enter an authentication code if the link does not work.)
3. Once your email address has been verified, you will be automatically redirected to our Client Portal (Secure Area). When you access the Client Portal (Secure Area), please set your password first.
* You can change this password later from this Set New Password screen but if you forget the password for the Secure Area, you can reset it from “Reset Password” on the login screen.
4. Once you have set your password, complete your profile on the registration page
This profile registration page is displayed by clicking on the name of the client that appears in the upper right corner of the screen and then on the “Profile” tab.
Complete the steps of each of the sections exposed from 1 to 5 according to the procedure, personal data, Trade Details, Legal Agreements, Type of Accounts and the loading of documents necessary to open an account.
* You can complete the creation of your demo account (Demo) from our navigation page but you cannot complete the deposit process before our Back Office department verifies your profile and your real trading account is created
5. Once our Back Office department has verified your profile, you will receive the login details of your MT4 trading account at your registered email address.
* Please note that once the profile is created, a Wallet account is created, which will be available only when your profile is verified, is where deposit and withdrawal transactions will be handled and in which you will not be able to change the currency selected, once a deposit has been made.