Search Knowledge Base by Keyword
(If the company´s representative is a nominee, it will be opened under the nominee)(If the company´s representative is a nominee, it will be opened under the nominee)
We will briefly explain below the corporate account opening process.
(Corporate account opening flow)
1. Create an individual profile under the company´s representative name (in the case of a nominee, under the nominee).
2. Once your profile has been verified, please prepare the following documents required to open a corporate account
3. Once the documents are ready, please email them as attachments to Traders Trust Customer Support.
4. Once the corporate documents have been verified by our Back Office, we will activate the button of the corporate account registration form in the Secure Area of your individual profile.
5. Once you complete the Corporate Account Registration Application Form and approve the corporate documents submitted, we will update your profile to the corporate name.
(List of documents for opening a corporate account)
Both overseas and Japanese companies may open corporate accounts. As required documents are different, please prepare them upon confirmation.
■ Documents required from overseas companies
– Proof of ID and POR of all beneficial owners
– Certificate of Incorporation
– Certificate of Shareholders
– Memorandum and Articles of Association
– Certificate of registered office
– Certificate of good standing
– Certificate of Directors and Secretary
– Written resolution stating the person authorized to manage the account
* A copy of the resolution form for managing an account with Traders Trust can be downloaded here.
** Once the account has been converted into corporate, from the AML point of view, only payments from or to the corporate account are possible for both deposits and withdrawals. Please note that the deposit received under the company´s representative’s name before the conversion to a corporate account will be refunded under the company´s representative name.