How do I make a withdrawal?
Withdrawals are requested from My TTCM client area – click here to login.
If the funds are in:
- Your trading account – simply transfer them to your TTCM wallet and then request a withdrawal. Go to Banking – Internet Banking and submit an internal funds transfer from your trading account to your TTCM wallet.
- Your TTCM wallet – simply withdraw the desired amount by going to Banking – Withdrawal.
- You can only withdraw the amount available in your MT4 Free Margin. If you have open trades and withdraw all of your free margin, it’s likely your trades will be liquidated (reach Stop Out). Therefore, if you hold open trades, please ensure you leave enough money in your free margin to support any open trades on the market.
- Funds equal to the amount deposited need to be returned to the source.
- Profits can be withdrawn via any payment method registered under your name.
For any queries, feel free to contact our Customer Experience team via Live chat, email to [email protected] or telephone +44 203 129 5899.